How does it work?
Afrikarise works with a fulfilment partner to ship our orders.
Typically orders are packed every day of the week and are issued with a tracking number. However, weather conditions may occasionally delay the delivery cycle.
- Orders are shipped with Fastway Couriers.
- This is a door-to-door service and your parcel will be delivered to your door by the friendly FASTWAY delivery team.
- Courier tracking will reflect your tracking number once your parcel has been collected.
- Once you have received your tracking number you can click this link to track your package on Fastway Couriers website.
If your order contains bulk seed then it will only be packed once all the regular orders have been consigned for the day. This could mean a 12-48 hour delay in the processing of your order.
- We charge a flat rate of R149.95 per order.
- All orders over R500 will qualify for free shipping. Please note that this is limited to seed orders only, with a maximum packed weight of 1Kg.
- Delivery typically takes between 3-5 days.